Freewheeler LED bike tyre light
Be seen - be safe
- Attaches to your bike wheels for a delightful light show
- Great for increased visibility whilst you're on the road
- When the wheels start to move, light automatically light up
- Available in a range of great colours
- Runs off 3 x AG10 button batteries (included)
- Fits all sized bike wheels
- Available in blue, green, pink, yellow, yellow & green
- Attaches to your bike's tyre valve
- Up to 25 hours run time
- One powerful LED light in each unit
- Measures approx. 16 x 50mm
- Automatically turns on when you start riding
- Each pack includes 2 LED lights
12 months from Zazz
This product is expected to leave our warehouse within 3 business days of purchase
Next on the agenda, the City Council proposes $8 million in bicycle infrastructure improvement to keep cyclists safe including dedicated cycle tracks and development of safety training initiatives. We are now open to public comment.
Hi everybody, long time resident, first time contributor. I just want to recommend that you totally scrap this plan, forget about the hundreds of thousands of dollars in feasibility studies and give everyone Freewheeler LED bike tyre lights instead.
Ma'am this proposal is the result of over two years of planning and deliberation. We're not going to throw it out just at the drop of a hat.
I really urge that you do councilors. You see the Freewheeler LED bike tyre light easily attaches to your bike wheel and looks super cool-
I'll have you know, this council is not in the business of making things look cool.
Of course not, but they're super BRIGHT and means that drivers would see bikes thanks to the 4 LEDs. When the bike tyres move it makes a ring pattern, making the bike visible from a distance away.
Yes, but bike lanes-
Cost waaaaaaaay more than giving every bike rider in the city a Freewheeler LED bike tyre light. Hell, we could probably give everyone one of these for half the cost of this proposal. And that'd leave more money for the council Christmas party.
Fine. Fine. We'll scrap the plan and give everybody these novelty bike light kits. This isn't the first time a crazy lady has gotten her way in a city council meeting by simply not shutting up. Meeting Adjourned.
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!