USB Portable Paper Shredder
Destroy confidential, incriminating & sensitive info!
- Keep your private details from prying eyes
- Runs on batteries or via USB
- 3 way switch for forward and reverse shredding
- Fold A4 sheets lengthways to shred.
- A6-size handheld straight-cut paper shredder
- 3-way switch for forward and reverse operation
- Maximum capacity 2 sheets of 20lb bond paper (0.35mm)
- Cuts paper into 4mm strips
- Shreds up to 11cm-wide strips of paper - handles A4 sheets folded lengthwise
- Uses 4x "AA" batteries (we recommend fresh alkalines for best results)
- Can be powered by a USB port (1m cable included)
- Can also run from 6V AC power adapter (not included)
- Includes carrying strap for some reason
- Dimensions about 254x70x47mm
- Weight about 415gm (with batteries)
12 months from Zazz
This product is expected to leave our warehouse within 3 business days of purchase
It was way back in 1983 when a small group of kids known as the 'Municipal Waste Gang' tried to overthrow the cause of their angst, Principal Moe Von Strassberg.
Their plan was perfect and involved many intricate details. The kids drew up blueprints of the front office and had a detailed run sheet that timed the coup down to the smallest detail. Everyone knew their place and what they were supposed to be doing.
Unfortunately one of the gang, 'Little Timmy Biggums' let the secret slip to a girl he'd long been admiring, 'Kimmy Cupcakes'. But little did he know that Kimmy, in her pursuit of a school captaincy position would find his blueprints and sell the gang down the river to their arch enemy, Von Strassberg.
It's possible to have TOO much fun with a shredder...
If only Little Timmy had destroyed the blueprints rather than scrunch them up and toss them in the trash then Kimmy would never had found them. If only Little Timmy had a USB paper shredder none of the incriminating and crucial evidence would have fallen into the wrong hands and Von Strassberg would have ended up buried under the pile of chicken poop that he belonged in.
He could have even passed the portable shredder to the rest of the gang. And even if a USB port was unavailable, the miniature shredder could still have operated with a quartet of AA batteries. Even if the plans got stuck they could have switched the shredder into reverse to get them out!
And if only it wasn't 1983 this could all have been possible. But hey, lucky for you it's 2011 and you won't have to find yourself being deceived by your own version of Kimmy Cupcakes. So get your shredder today because they won't be around tomorrow.
it's good for just one or two sheets at a time...
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!