USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
High speed network connections through your USB port
- The USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high speed network solution for laptop and desktop users
- Connect via wired ethernet with computers lacking a dedicated ethernet port
- Add a second port to connect to a second network, or bridge connections for double speed
- Upgrade a computer with a slower ethernet port to the latest and greatest throughput
- It enables you to connect directly to the network through your USB port
- Instantly connect to a 10/100/1000 Mbps network without complex reorganisation
- Suitable for both Windows and Mac operating systems
- The USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is your high speed network solution
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet
- Backward compatibility with USB 2.0
- Supports Auto MDIX (straight and crossed network cable auto-detection)
- Supports USB full and Hi-speed modes with bus power capacity
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX and 1000 Base-T) compatible
- Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB
- Supports suspend mode and remote wake up via link-up and magic pocket
- Plug and play
- Network interface: Female RJ45 jack supporting Auto MDIX
- Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
- Operating temperature: 0-70o C
- LED indicator: Link 1000Mbps
- System requirements:
- CPU 1.2 GHz or faster PC with USB port
- 1GB RAM or more
- Widows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Package contents:
- USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- CD Driver
- Quick installation guide
12 months from Zazz
This product is expected to leave our warehouse within 3 business days of purchase
The Zazz-boss looked me up and down as I strode into work yesterday, and I became somewhat uneasy at the thought of what might be going on behind those wild, crazy eyes. I wondered what was on his mind all morning and before I knew it - the monthly productivity meeting was upon us...
"Alright gang, let's talk throughput" announced the Zazz-boss.
"What in the hell is throughput?!?" we all wondered to ourselves. Eyes danced as uncertain glances were met with equally consternated looks around the boardroom table. The warehouse monkeys seemed relatively oblivious - after all, as bastions of the warehouse, they were really only concerned with input and output. The Zazz-boss swivelled in his throne and gestured for me to lead the discussion.
I vaguely remembered him saying something about this mysterious 'throughput' earlier in the month, and now I think of it - that must've been why he was scrutinising me so intently yesterday - he was wondering if I was on top of it! This could get interesting...
"Ok...throughput..." I began, nervously "...is a measure of the level of efficiency (or otherwise) of our ability to deal with inbound and outbound Thingys, and should not to be confused with the simplistic notions of input and output". The warehouse monkeys made some rude hand gestures in my direction, however I soldiered on. "Perhaps the best exponent of this concept of 'throughput' is..." I said (looking hastily around the room for something I could use as a prop to distract everyone)...this USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter!
"Excellent!" decreed the Zazz-boss gleefully. "I was worried you'd forget about explaining throughput to the gang and just make something up. Zazz's USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the best way to facilitate data throughput of any pc / laptop / Mac etc. It can use USB 2.0 on older machines without a network port, and can rival onboard network adapters for speed when using a USB 3.0 port. The USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a throughput thoroughbred!"
All I was going to say about 'throughput' was that the USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is just another example of a Thingy that comes in and goes out of Zazz in record time, but the Zazz-boss seemed happy with me so I shut the hell up.
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!