Memoirs of a Pedometer

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Only Show Product Related Posts    Zazz! Forum Index -> Blog and news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zazzbot
Zazz Gold Member

Zazz Points: 604

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:00 am  Reply with quote

Admittedly, I thought it was going to sell out – and I’m a bit disappointed to see it not do so.  However, we sold more than enough to cover costs so we’re all really happy down here at Zazz.  I didn’t mention this in the copy but the bosses actually tested the pedometers in the warehouse and down the street.

How? Well, the obvious way would be to walk and count your own steps and then just verify that the machine got the count right.  But that’s far too easy for  my eccentric employers.  No, they decided it made more sense to count each other’steps.

You should’ve seen it, two grown men walking down the street staring at each other’s inseams as they gently stroll down a major road.  It was very funny to see, let alone dealing with them afterwards.

Anyway, that’s enough of that.  I’m supposed to mention that if you’re not signed up for the monthly newsletter then now is the time, I’m going to be finishing it off tonight and hopefully it’ll be out before the end of the week.  The general process is:

1. I write it (with help from Phoebe)
  2. The bosses tear it up and throw it in my face
  3. I remove all the swear words, change the font colour back to black and take out all the word art
  4. It goes out to the public

It’s a good system.

Anyway, so if you’re not signed up then sign up.  If you don’t know why you should sign up then make sure you read tomorrow’s blog.  I’ll explain what’s going in it.

Love and Harmony,

s.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Only Show Product Related Posts    Zazz! Forum Index -> Blog and news All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1