Double Adapter with 2 x 2.1A USB & Surge Stop
The humble double adaptor has finally come of age
- Protecting your mains and USB powered appliances from spikes and surges is cheap insurance!
- It offers surge protection for the mains outlets AND two USB ports capable of 3.5A total current
- Universal charging compatibility with all the major phones and tablets on the market
- This universal compatibility circuitry allows any connected device to charge at the full rate
- Double Adaptor Surge Protector with two USB Charging Ports 3.5A
- 2 mains outlets with surge protection
- 2 USB ports with surge protection
- Energy absorption: 525J
- Protection mode: A-N, N-E, E-A
- Max surge current: 1800A
- Clamping voltage: 710V
- Response time: <1ns
- EMI/RFI noise filter: 150KHz-100MHz
- Max USB output current: 3.5A (shared on both ports)
- Dimensions: MS-4087 91(W) x 72(H) x 55(D)mm
12 months from Zazz
This product requires extra lead time and is expected to leave our warehouse within 5 business days of purchase
Thor, God of thunder, had forgotten to take his meds and was in a bit of a mood. Which is to say that he had left a trail of destruction the envy of a category 5 cyclone, all on account of being a bit grumpy. It was hard to say what was bothering Thor specifically; perhaps the out-of-date attire, possibly it was having to carry that heavy hammer around everywhere.
In any event, thunder was clapping, lightning was spewing forth from the clouds, and Thor was coming this way...
Inside my comfortable abode I awaited the hammer of doom with some trepidation. It was not for myself that I feared - no, it was for my poor electronic devices. My beloved tech: computers, Hi Fi amplifiers, whitegoods - they were all at the mercy of a angry God with a bone to pick with the entire planet.
You see, when there's a power surge - like a lightning strike, a problem with the grid, or an angry God of thunder - your electrical appliances can suffer and die a painful death. That's an expensive proposition, especially when you factor in the rebuilding costs of the house as well (if it's Thor-related).
Well here's a little lightning bolt straight outta the Zazz cloud: our new Double Adapter with 2 x 2.1A USB & Surge Stop. This thingy will insulate your electrical goodies against nasty surges - as well as sporting two USB ports for recharging USB-powered devices which intelligently run the most applicable power level for each individual device (great for making sure your phone is recharged when you see the hammer-God coming up your street).
There's no shame in fearing Thor. There is great shame in fearing Thor and not hooking onto Zazz to get yourself a Double Adapter with 2 x 2.1A USB & Surge Stop (or several).
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!