Space Saver PowerCube
Plug it in now or be assimilated
- Now in 4 different colours!
- Choose from four configurations
- Maximum power potential from the minimum desktop footprint
- Keep your power sockets within arms' reach
- Mounting dock included to keep the unit secure on your desk (eliminates one socket)
- Fully SAA approved for the Australian market, beware of imitators (grey imports are flooding the market)!
- Genuine Allocacoc brand with full Australian certification
- Four different configurations available:
- 4 x Australian Approved Power Sockets plus 2 x 2.1A USB ports with 1.5m power cord
5 x Australian Approved Power Sockets with 1.5m power cord
5 x Australian Approved Power Sockets with 3m power cord
4 x Australian Approved Power Sockets plus 2 x 2.1A USB ports with 3m power cord
Four different colours available (Choose at checkout)
- Only 6.4cm on each side!
- Max USB Output Per Port: 2100mA (3.1A max total output)
- Total Current Capacity: 10A
- Voltage: 240V
- Fully grounded with child proofing
- Cord length: 1.5m
- Mounting dock: included
- Mounting dock can be taped or screwed to walls, under desks, or any vertical or horizontal surface
- Note: Mounting dock uses one power socket
- CableFix: included
- Colour: White Body, coloured sockets
12 months from Zazz
This product requires extra lead time and is expected to leave our warehouse within 5 business days of purchase
In many internet chatrooms of the world there are
literally probably maybe thousands of arguments raging about which was the most powerful spaceship in history. Keyboard warriors are knocking over their sodas and their corn chips in the fury of decrying any who might dare question the superiority of their beloved Enterprise, or Millenium Falcon, or The Rocket that Mr Squiggle used to get to the Moon.
Nup. All wrong. The most powerful spaceship in the history of spaceships is the Borg Cube from Star Trek. The Borg were an enemy who were so bada$$ that they flew around space in a cube made of second-hand parts and still had entire civilisations hotfooting it in the opposite direction. Then there was their super-spooky catchcry: "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE".
Well if you're one of those agitated contributors to the above discussion, chances are you'll be needing Zazz's new Desktop PowerCube. Throw away that soda-soaked adapter and enjoy the luxury (and common sense) of a scalable, versatile power supply that you can place strategically to rule your desk's devices.
Even if you don't much care for make-believe sci-bollocks, you can't deny the evolutionary advantage of merging usb power with mains power. Merging. Assimilating. Borg.
Get a Desktop PowerCube from Zazz.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!