80W Desoldering Station
High performance and precision for the home technician
- High performance and high quality come together
- Microprocessor controlled for precision in tight spaces
- Suitable for desoldering all types of components
- LCD temperature display and easy to use controls
- Comes with 2 conical tips, 4 filters and a tip cleaning rod
- A high-performance desoldering station ideal for production and service use
- This unit is microprocessor controlled for precise control of dynamic thermal performance where you need it
- Suitable for desoldering all types of components, allowing easy removal of the residual solder at the same time
- Made of high quality ceramics, the heater inside the desoldering gun is highly stable and durable to provide quick heating
- The unit has a backlit LCD that displays the set temperature and the actual tip or nozzle temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- The temperature is easily adjusted in 1° increments with simple up/down buttons
- ESD safe and suitable for lead-free solder
- Desoldering station comes with desoldering gun (with 2 conical tips), 4 filters, tip cleaning rod, and user instructions
- A range of desoldering accessories is available separately.
- Backlit LCD
- Digital temperature display
- Microprocessor controlled
- Ceramic heater element
- Screw-n barrel
- Diaphragm air pump
- Power: 80W (heating power 130W)
- Temperature range: 160 - 480°C
- Power: 140W
- Vacuum Pressure: 600mm Hg
- Dimensions: 225(L) x 130(W) x 168(H)mm
TS-1514 - Spare Desoldering Gun to suit TS-1513
TS-1515 - Spare Ceramic Heater to suit TS-1513
TS-1517 - Spare 0.8mm Conical Tip to suit TS-1513
TS-1516 - Spare 1.0mm Conical Tip to suit TS-1513
TS-1518 - Spare 1.3mm Conical Tip to suit TS-1513
TS-1519 - Spare Filter Set (Set of 2) to suit TS-1513
TS-1520 - Spare Black Plastic Cap to suit TS-1513
12 months from Zazz
This product requires extra lead time and is expected to leave our warehouse within 5 business days of purchase
Agent Brown wiped a bead of sweat from his brow and settled into the back seat of the cab. Beating those 26 guys in hand-to-hand combat back there had caused him to break a sweat, and that just made Agent Brown mad. He had a job to do, dammit. Agent Brown knew that the President wouldn't be too happy if that stolen hydrogen bomb went off and blew up the world...
Agent Brown thought about that for a minute and realised that he wouldn't really have to explain anything to the President because they'd all be floating around the solar system. Nevertheless, stopping that bomb from going off still seemed like a good idea to Agent Brown.
As the cab weaved in and out of traffic, Agent Brown attempted to defuse the bomb's remote controller that he'd wrested from those 26 guys back there. "Whoever did the wiring on this thing must have been a crazed psychopath" Agent Brown thought to himself. There was nothing else for it. He simply had to get to the rendezvous point where the bomb was for now - at a 'handover' in a burlesque bar downtown called 'The Soda Station'...
The cab's tires screamed in protest as their master screeched the car to a halt. The driver turned his head back to his passenger and announced: "Here we are, boss. An internet café".
"What!" snapped Agent Brown, mentally beginning to word the explanation he wouldn't have to provide to the President. "I said get me to The Soda Station!!!"
"Yeah boss" confirmed the cab driver. "You said you needed to get a 'Desoldering Station'. Well, Zazz has got a new 80W Desoldering Station. But it's only available today, so I hurried to this internet café so you can order one!"
Agent Brown thought for a moment - that haphazardly wired bomb remote controller could be defeated after all! With the new 80W Desoldering Station from Zazz, Agent Brown could untangle the unholy mess of wiring and side-step all those the dastardly booby-traps.
All Agent Brown had to do now was wait for his new 80W Desoldering Station to arrive from Zazz. With no knowing how long was left on the bomb's clock, Agent Brown also took the opportunity to order some new underwear online. We don't sell underwear at Zazz though. Not unless it's USB-powered.
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!