41 LED Camp Lantern
Lights up like a flying saucer, won't abduct cattle
- Flying saucer lantern beams an intense floodlight
- 3 intensity modes, 105 lumens max brightness
- Battery powered
- IPX8 level water resistance
- Magnetically mountable or hang from included hook
- 100,000+ hours LED lifespan
- Hang in the tent, out in the wilderness, or just around the home
- UFO design can reduce incidence of alien abduction
- Portable design, convenient to carry
- Powered by 4pcs AA batteries
- High strength ABS shell and breakage-proof bulbs
- Three modes of brightness
- Easy to fix or hang
- Low power consumption and long service time
- Fit for camping, fishing, hiking, mountaineering, reading
- Battery: 4 x AA (Available at checkout)
- Colour: Silver
- Diameter: 143mm
This product requires extra lead time and is expected to leave our warehouse within 5 business days of purchase
Getting away from it all. Nothing beats it. Whether it be hiking to a favourite mountainside retreat, camping in the wilderness, setting up for a few days' fishing by a serene waterway - whatever the great outdoors means to you, isn't it just great to leave all your cares behind and pit yourself against mother nature and her unforgiving moods. Or is that my wife?
Well, if she's reading this I may as well get ready for a night's camping in the doghouse. Got my rations, got my blanket, don't need a hot water bottle - the dog will substitute nicely for that. Guess I'll just recline and read my book...
Golly it's dark at night. Lucky for me I remembered my last camping expedition. Back then I'd packed everything I thought would need to contend with whatever the wilderness could throw at me - except the sun. Turns out the Earth's sun is a fickle flame, burning bright for half a day before turning its back on us and throwing us into darkness for the other half of the day. Cooking 2 minute noodles one-handed by the fading light of my phone wasn't as romantic as it might sound.
Then I figured out how to pack my rucksack properly so there was plenty of room for the sun. Or rather, I just left a small space next to my clean socks for the 41 LED Tent Lantern. It's as bright as the centrepiece of any solar system, but you can leave the sunscreen in the pack for tomorrow.
So get yourself a 41 LED Tent Lantern for your next adventure. My next adventure will be in about 2 hours, when I try and sneak in the back door unnoticed. Why did I drink all that coffee...
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!