Teflon BBQ Mats
Non-stick sheet leaves no mess on the barbie
- BBQ Grill Sheet separates the food from the grill plate
- Slippery non-stick Teflon makes cleaning as easy as a wipe down
- Transfers heat faithfully - grill lines still appear on food
- Heavy duty 250 micron thickness, rated to 300°
- Reusable, dishwasher safe, lasts up to 5 years
- Save money on cooking and cleaning consumables
- 40cm x 33cm sheet
- 0.25mm thickness
- Food grade silicone
- Non-stick Teflon coating
- Won't burn or melt on the BBQ up to 300°
- Suitable for meat, vegetables or any BBQ goodness
- Works with open or closed top BBQ's
- Also works with oven trays and frypans
- Lasts up to 5 years
- No need for foil or baking paper
- Hold the oil, lard, butter or fat if you like
- No need for cleaning chemicals or scraping the BBQ grill
- Washes clean with warm soapy water and a wipe
- Save money every time you cook
12 months from Zazz
This product is expected to leave our warehouse within 3 business days of purchase
Alecia is a shopping superstar, a true mercenary. Not because she wins the race at the Xmas sales, although Alecia has been known to throw the odd elbow when the doors open. In fact she doesn't snaffle up great bargains at all really, often paying full price for name-brand icons. Dresses, shoes, jewelry - Alecia was always seen in the very best that the fashion industry could drape her in.
Zazz's investigative robot-reporter, the Zazzbot 4000, was unable to extract any intelligible information from Alecia about how she managed to be seen with all the best stuff, without the income of a Mexican drug czar. Fortunately Alecia's boyfriend Ricardo was able to shed some light on her underhanded methods...
Ricardo: "She basically 'borrows' everything" he told the Zazzbot 4000. "She'll go into some store and flash the credit card, walk out with whatever caught her eye there and then, and then be back the next day to return it."
Zazzbot 4000: "Does that work?"
Ricardo: "Every damn time. The only time we paid for something was when she set fire to a $2000 pair of shoes. It was at one of those 'motivational retreats'. She didn't want to burn her feet on the walk over the hot coals."
Zazzbot 4000: "Ooooh. That must have put a stop to things then...?"
Ricardo: "Well, I took the opportunity to point out that some things probably shouldn't be used and then returned. I bet her that if I could find something she had to buy, use, and then not be able to return she'd give up the 'borrowing' for good..."
For the bet, Ricardo bought Alecia a brand new BBQ as well as an assortment of meat from the butcher. If the meat was cooked, and the BBQ returned in showroom condition for a full refund, Alecia would win the right to frustrate local merchants indefinitely with her borrowing policy. No refund - no ongoing use of the credit card.
Little did Ricardo know that the Zazzbot 4000 had made a sidebet with Alecia - she signs up to the Zazz newsletter and the bet would be a shoe-in. The ink hadn't even dried on Alecia's digital signature when the Zazzbot 4000 produced the secret weapon of all BBQ owners - the
Zazz is Australia's original home of the one day deal.
Since 2006, we've been churning out a barrage of bargains designed to make your life better and your wallet lighter. Each product is available for just 24 hours at a time so when it's gone, it's gone.
Be sure to check zazz.com.au regularly to make sure you don't miss out on all our great deals!